What is eLearning?
Elearning in internet enabled learning. It is a store house of education, information, communication, training knowledge and performance management. In other words, eLearning is a technology which supports teaching and learning using computer web technology.
The features & benefits of eLearning are:
- Easy access to Information technology though internet and world wide web
- Bridges gap between teacher and student in many ways
- Teaching and learning in on one -to – one basis
- Highly interactive
- Learner centered
- Self Service
- On demand
- Private learning
- Self paced
- eLearning could be used to address what kind of problems?
- Education – Distance learning
- Corporate training
- Demos to explain the usage of products
- Software training
- Soft skill training etc
- Types of elearning designs
- M – Learning
- Instruction led training & Video instruction based training
- Video & Audio Animation
- Performance support
- Project management – Small / Medium/ Large
- What is our process?
Steps – analyze >> Identify the learning design >> Development >> Project Management
- Finance & Banking
- Education Sector
- Information Technology