What is the concept?
Staff augmentation is a practice that uses temporary workers to fill short-term positions or that outsources work to other companies. Employing temporary workers allows you to avoid the hiring process and the burdens of additional payroll duties. Outsourcing lets you take advantage of a subcontractor set up to perform certain tasks or activities.
- How is it advantageous against other options like outsourcing the project
- Control – you retain control over all staff members and their day-to-day work.
- Risk – across a broad spectrum of risk elements, staff augmentation is less risky
- Commercial and Contract Requirements – much less demanding and stringent
- Dial Up/Dial Down – you can increase and decrease resources relatively at-will depending on the size of the contracting company
- Internal Resistance – is typically much less compared with the decision to outsource
- What types of resources do we provide (based of experts in various technologies)
- Eg: NET Software Developers, IT Application Developers, IT Project Managers, IT Security Consultants, Network and Infrastructure Consultants, EDI Consultants, Business Systems Analysts, Database Managers, Software Engineers, Technical Writers, Windows Administrators, Windows Engineers
- Why should you consider our recommendations:
- We follow a systematic process to find a solution:
Understand the need >> Identify >> provide support